Last Updated: 16/11/23
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) We are a Data Controller of your information.
- Think Big Online needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given Think Big Online permission to do so
- Processing your personal information is in Think Big Online legitimate interests
- Think Big Online needs to comply with the law
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what Personal Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
8. Policy Updates We may update this policy from time to time. The latest version will always be posted on our website.
9. Contact Us If you have any questions about this policy or our use of your data, please contact us here